Thursday 21 January 2016

What's in my bag?




So, since I've finally gotten off of my backside and decided that I never follow anything through, I decided to give MissionImbeautiful a complete overhaul and a brand spanking new look. Ta da!

To start off 2016, I thought a What's in My Bag post would be fun, since I've never written one (not that I post a lot anyway).


My bag itself is from Next, I got it in the sales after Christmas, so it's only a month or so old.

What's in it though?

Sure Anti-Perspirant - How people leave the house without deodorant or anti-p is beyond me, what if you have to run for the bus or something? Everyone needs a freshen up during the day.

Slimming World Folder - Everything I need to stick to my diet. This baby is my bible of food right now.

Nivea Hand Cream - Cold weather makes my digits especially dry, which is never comfortable.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - For no other reason than it just smells and tastes delicious.

Soap and Glory Mini Hand Maid - Seriously, I am touching no public toilet or wash basin without anti-bacterial gel to finish.

Dry Shampoo - I have a fringe. Enough said.

Iphone Headphones - Nothing fancy, I got them with my Iphone 6s.

Next Purse - For obvious reasons, this was a Christmas gift. The boyfriend is especially observant and picked this up after he saw me fawning over it.

Unicorn Socks - So, I never know when I might take the kids to soft play or something. I always have spare socks. These cuties are from ASOS.

Tangle Teaser - Again, fringe and I only have to have my hair blown on by a fly and it matts.

Glasses - These aren't Gok Wan, I just lost the original case, because I'm useless. I hate these glasses, I'm just too lazy to get a new pair.

Kindle - I cannot stand public transport without something to occupy myself. You know that awkward moment, when you look around a bus and accidentally make eye contact with Mr B.O? Yeah. That reason.

Camera - This is a pretty old camera now, a few years old anyway. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ20. It still takes pretty good pictures, so I see no sense in updating.

Make-up bag - My make-up bag is from Primark, in it I have:
- 4  makeup brushes
-Benefit Porefessional
-Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
-RIMMEL Hide The Blemish Concealer
-Maybelline Brow drama
-MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil
-MAC Mascara X
-SEVENTEEN Make Your Mark Eyeliner Pen
-RIMMEL Stay Matte Powder
-GOSH Foundation Drops


Thanks for reading♥












No comments:

Post a Comment