Sunday 23 March 2014

OOTD Maternity Girl's Date


So, Thursday night Daniel left until the 9th April and since I was feeling pretty sorry for myself, I decided to take a trip on the train with Skye and visit my Grandparents. Luckily some of my friends also live in Bournemouth, so me and another friend, whom is also pregnant, decided that we should have a lovely 'Pregnant ladies date' to Harvester, to catch up and have a good ol' chinwag!
It's odd, I feel more confident and attractive being pregnant and so largely round, than I have ever felt before, so I am using this to my advantage and making an effort with my new silky hair and wearing make-up more often. 


Since I am finding it hard to fit into almost any of my old clothing, my outfits are mostly comfy tops with maternity leggings and comfy flats, because my feet are so swollen.

I curled my hair and went for a casual make-up look, with winged eyeliner and some blush.

Outfit
Top: Sainsbury's TU  £12.00
Leggings: H+M Mama £7.99
Shoes: Matalan (Price Unknown)
Necklace: Sainsbury's TU £6.00

Face

Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter in 030 Classic Beige
Blush: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in 080 Bronze
Mascara: Rimmel Volume Flash in 001 Extreme Black
Eyeliner: Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen in Black
Eyebrows: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown

(I think I need some makeup brand variety)




3 comments:

  1. You look stunning!! and so comfortable at the same time! Love it!

    http://itssimplycrystalblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I certainly was comfortable! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. You're very pretty! I wish you have an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby <3

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete